Tuesday, April 1, 2008

COMMENTS people!!!!

Hey all you people with nothing better to do than read my blog,

(that's me showing you a monkey face...he he)

For all of you who think that i write this blog as an outlet for my emotions and thoughts, or a tool to improve my literary prowess or for just the joy of writing, I am sorry to say that you are sadly mistaken. The only reason i write is to read all the good things you have to say about my writing and bask in my own self-importance. So, you have two choices....

One is to feed my narcissistic tendencies by saying how supercaliflagilisticexpealidocious my blog is and how all the Victoria's Secret supermodels are going to fall head over heels, over one another to date me. Or you can just tell the truth. Either way, please do leave comments!!!


yours bloggingly,
the guy who should be treating his readers better considering he has so few of them...

2 comments:

Sid Aryan said...

sure u would get to keep some models ONE day!!... ;) for sure!!

Kavya said...

You will get to keep models! Ofcourse... They are you're calling!!







Oh! wait... you were talking about reality!! OOPS!! :P